Skip The Take-Out and Join us in Mirepoix for Homemade Chinese Favorites
General Tso’s Chicken- Sweet, Savory & Tangy Sauce Mixed with Crispy Chicken-DF
Homemade Egg Rolls- An assortment of cabbage and carrots with spices, hand rolled and deep fried- VEG, DF
Fried Rice- A forever side favorite. Rice tossed in soy, veggies and egg- VEG, GF
Fortune Cookies – not prepared in Class
*VEG-Vegetarian, GF-Gluten Free, DF-Dairy Free
Mirepoix Cooking School features In-Person cooking classes. Come meet our head Culinary Instructor Chef Daniela and the rest of our talented Team of Chefs.
Here are a few things to keep in mind for the best experience.
- Mirepoix is designed for guests 18 years and older.
- Our new cooking stations are designed for up to 6 guests. For groups who would like to stay at the same cooking station, please sign-up as a group reservation.
- Reservations for 1, 2, 3, and 4 guests may be paired with other guests.
- Each cooking station will have its own prep table, stove, oven, kitchen equipment, and ingredients.
- Dress comfortably and please no open-toe shoes. For hands-on classes, we will provide you with a chef’s apron and knives for your use.
- Enjoy your meal in class at your own table or you can package it to take home.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase. No outside beverages are allowed, including those purchased at Holiday Market.
For more information regarding Mirepoix and our events, please visit our FAQ’s page or Contact Us.