Join us in Mirepoix and Learn how to make sushi rolls
Spicy Tuna Roll
Shrimp Tempura Roll
Spicy Soy Edamame
Mirepoix Cooking School features In-Person cooking classes. Come meet our head Culinary Instructor Chef Daniela and the rest of our talented Team of Chefs.
Here are a few things to keep in mind for the best experience.
- Mirepoix is designed for guests 18 years and older.
- Our new cooking stations are designed for up to 6 guests. For groups who would like to stay at the same cooking station, please sign-up as a group reservation.
- Reservations for 1, 2, 3, and 4 guests may be paired with other guests.
- Each cooking station will have its own prep table, stove, oven, kitchen equipment, and ingredients.
- Dress comfortably and please no open-toe shoes. For hands-on classes, we will provide you with a chef’s apron and knives for your use.
- Enjoy your meal in class at your own table or you can package it to take home.
- Beer and wine are available for purchase. No outside beverages are allowed, including those purchased at Holiday Market.
For more information regarding Mirepoix and our events, please visit our FAQ’s page or Contact Us.
Cancellation Policy – Mirepoix has a 4-day cancellation policy. You must cancel 4 days or more before your scheduled cooking class to receive a refund or move into a different cooking class. This includes any illness. You may send someone in your place. If we are able to fill your spot, we will issue you a credit for a future cooking class.